Archive for the ‘News and Current Affairs’ Category
- April 14, 2010 Winnie Monsod explains the differences between SCTEX and C-5 Controversies posted in News and Current Affairs tagged C-5, C-5 Controversy, c-5 road controversy, Econ Prof, Hacienda Luicita, Insertions, Manny Villar, Monsod, Noynoy Aquino, Right of Way, SCTEX, SCTEX Controversy, Sen. Benigno Aquino, Sen. Manuel Villar, Solita Monsod, UP School of Economics, Winnie Monsod
- December 11, 2009 Death of Democracy? posted in Elections, News and Current Affairs, Politics tagged 1987 Philippine Constitution, 2010 Maguindanao Elections, 2010 Philippine Elections, Ampatuan Massacre, Democracy, Electoral Violence, EO546, extra-judicial killings, Gloria Arroyo, Human Rights, Human Rights Day, International Day of Human Rights, Justice for the Massacre, Maguindanao Massacre, Martial Law, Martial Law in Maguindanao, Martial Law in the Philippines, Philippine Elections, President Aquino, President Ramos, Proclamation 1959, Universal Declaration of Human Rights, UP Student Council, UPD-USC, Vice-Mayor Esmael “Toto” Mangudadatu, Victims of Human Rights
- December 6, 2009 President Gloria Arroyo’s Report on Proclamation No. 1959 posted in News and Current Affairs tagged Ampatuan, Gloria Arroyo, Maguindanao, Maguindanao Massacre, Magundadatu, Malacañang, Martial Law in Maguindanao, Martial Law in the Philippines, PGMA, PGMA Report on Proclamation No. 1959. Martial Law, Philippines, Proclamation 1959
- November 25, 2009 Chiz drops bid for 2010 posted in News and Current Affairs, Politics tagged 2010, 2010 Elections, Chiz, Chiz Escudero, Philippine Elections, Presidency, Vice-Presidency
- September 23, 2009 Handa na ba sa Automation? posted in Elections, News and Current Affairs tagged 2010 Philippine Elections, Ambassador Henrietta De Villa, COMELEC, Commissioner Rene Sarmiento, Department of Education, DepEd-NCR, Elections, NCPAG, NCPAG Assembly Hall, NCPAG CLCD, Parish Pastoral Council for Responsible Voting, PCOS, Philippine Elections, Poll Automation, PPCRV, Rowena Cacanindin, Smartmatic-TIM, UP, USC
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Sour Politics. Have a look around.